Newly Refurbished, Pako Precinct
Located just moments from Pakington Street local shopping precinct and St Patrick's Primary School, this recently refurbished unit is situated at the front of the block. Comprising front veranda with direct access to the open plan living/dining and kitchen. The kitchen boasts ample cupboard and bench space with the fridge included (if required), both bedrooms comprise built in robes, central bathroom with shower, separate W/C and combined laundry facilities. Access to the rear courtyard is via the carport where dual access is available. Other features include; split heating/cooling, polished timber and carpeted flooring.
***Following Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people are permitted to enter the property. Upon entry to the property, you will be required to check-in via the QR code provided and show a copy of your vaccination certificate
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current regional Victoria restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Wearing a mask at all times when indoors.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.
• A limit of 10 people applies at all open for inspections, subject to density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
• QR code check-in is now a Victorian Government requirement at all open for inspections.