Sweeping views of Corio Bay
When it comes to apartment living in Geelong, there is no better outlook that our beloved Corio Bay. Boasting an everchanging scenery, and stunning views all year around, this impressive example of an apartment includes space, high-end fixtures and fittings and a waterfront view that you could never become tired of.
Comprising two bedrooms, the main with uninterrupted waterfront views and built in storage, while the remaining bedroom incorporates an incredibly sized walk-in robe, with ample storage. The second bedroom features an ensuite, with floor to ceiling tilework, a double shower, a back lit mirror and quality joinery with further storage. A euro laundry not only serves as a functional space but also provides potential for further storage. The main bathroom includes the same fixtures and fittings as the previous bathroom and is located just off the open plan living, kitchen and dining space.
The living space serves as the hub of the home and is comforted year-round by the split-system air conditioner. A myriad of layouts are available within the living space allowing for a diverse floorplan. The kitchen allows for ample storage and quality features. Stainless-steel and integrated appliances are found within the kitchen, along with on-trend colour schemes. Window furnishings are fitted to all external windows, along with fly screens allowing for airflow during the warmer months.
The building services include a large common balcony area, perfect for hosting BBQ's with a direct and uninterrupted bay view. A communal gym is also included in the body corporate and located conveniently on the third floor. A single car space is positioned in the garage along with a separate secure lock-up storage cage.
Located only moments from and walking distance to the prestigious Geelong Waterfront and CBD, this stunning apartment takes low-maintenance living to another level. Only minutes from Geelong's renowned nightlife along Little Malop Street where you can enjoy the finest of restaurants.
- Located in the prominent, 'Mercer' complex
- Two bedrooms, both with ample storage
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- High quality joinery, fixtures and fittings inside
- Uninterrupted waterfront views from balcony
- Flys creens to all exterior windows within
- Split-system air-conditioning inside for comfort
- Stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen
- Single, secure car space with separate storage cage
- Just a short walk to the Geelong CBD
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice