Impeccably presented and low maintenance this recently renovated, three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is located just a short walk to High Street shopping precinct and public transport. Comprising of entry hall, north facing lounge with wood fire and split heating/cooling which leads through to the heart of the home, the kitchen. It's well-appointed and incorporates stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher, island bench, ample cupboards and soft close drawers. All three bedrooms are generous in size and comprise built in robes. The master boasts and ensuite and wall panel heating. Central family bathroom with separate shower recess, bath and W/C. Laundry facilities, low maintenance yard and garden shed complete the home. Features include; polished timber, carpet and tiled flooring, wall panel heating, double blinds & ceiling fan.
***Following Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people are permitted to enter the property. Upon entry to the property, you will be required to check-in via the QR code provided and show a copy of your vaccination certificate
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current regional Victoria restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Wearing a mask at all times when indoors.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.
• A limit of 10 people applies at all open for inspections, subject to density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
• QR code check-in is now a Victorian Government requirement at all open for inspections