Perfectly Preserved, Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Family Home
Perfectly preserved, this home offers space and comfort in this meticulously maintained brick home. Situated on a generous 767m2 (approx.) allotment in a peaceful court location, this property offers a wonderful opportunity for families or downsizers.
Step inside and be greeted by the warm ambiance of the spacious living and dining areas, adorned with beautiful bamboo floors. Imagine cozy evenings by the gas log fire, creating a welcoming atmosphere for gatherings and relaxation. The undercover alfresco area is perfect for year-round entertaining, whether you're hosting a barbecue with friends or enjoying a peaceful morning coffee.
The kitchen features timber cabinetry, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, built-in pantry, and a Bosch dishwasher, ensuring functionality and convenience. With three large bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, and additional built-in robes, there's ample space for the whole family.
Step outside to the well-maintained backyard, where you'll find a lush lawn area, garden shed, veggie boxes, and even a chicken coop for those with a green thumb or a desire for sustainable living. Manicured front garden creates an inviting entrance, setting the tone for the quality within.
Enjoy the close proximity to all amenities, including the Bellarine Village Shopping Centre, Newcomb Central shopping precinct and Geelong Showgrounds. Walk to Geelong East Primary School, The Gordon (East Geelong Campus), St Albans Reserve and public transport. You're only a short 10-minute drive away from the picturesque Geelong Botanic Gardens and the vibrant Geelong CBD.
- Three large bedrooms with BIRs, master with ensuite
- Spacious living/dining area with bamboo floors and gas log fire
- Separate lounge offers a cozy retreat for relaxation
- Kitchen offers gas cooktop, electric oven, built-in pantry and dishwasher
- Year-round comfort with evaporative cooling and new central gas heating
- Secure backyard with a garden shed, veggie boxes, and chicken coop
- Double carport and single lock-up garage/workshop
- Wide long driveway would accommodate a caravan or a boat
- Close to schools, sporting grounds, shopping centers, and public transport
- Just a short 10-minute drive to Geelong CBD and Botanic Gardens