Cancel Your Gym Membership!! Exclusive Club Armstrong Access
Take advantage of the exclusive "Club Armstrong" access which includes a heated lap pool, resort pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, function room, café, BBQ facilities, community garden, all within a short stroll.
This beautifully presented four-bedroom, two living, two bathroom home is positioned perfect directly opposite Harmony Park. Boasting entry hall leading to a light filled, open plan living/dining and kitchen with sliding doors opening on to an undercover entertaining area and fully fenced yard. The kitchen features gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry. The master bedroom is has a walk-in robe and ensuite, the further three bedrooms have built in robes. Centrally located family bathroom with separate shower recess and bath, W/C, laundry, double lock up garage with remote and direct internal access. Other features in this impeccable home include; close proximity to local schooling, strolling distance to Club Armstrong and beautiful parklands, gas ducted heating, split unit heating/cooling, floating timber, tiled and plush carpet flooring.
***Following Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people are permitted to enter the property. Upon entry to the property, you will be required to check-in via the QR code provided and show a copy of your vaccination certificate
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current regional Victoria restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Wearing a mask at all times when indoors.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.
• A limit of 10 people applies at all open for inspections, subject to density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
• QR code check-in is now a Victorian Government requirement at all open for inspections