Highton Village Precinct
This light and bright unit is ideally located in the Highton Village precinct and approx.. 1.5 kms from the picturesque Barwon River and walking tracks. Comprising of an open plan living/dining and kitchen which overlooks a secure, private courtyard. The kitchen includes gas cooking, breakfast bar and dishwasher. Both bedrooms are generous in size. The master boasts a walk in robe and ensuite. Central family bathroom with separate shower recess and bath, W/C, single car garage with remote access and internal access. Other features include; split heating/cooling, ceiling fans in both bedrooms, carpet and tiled flooring.
***Following Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people are permitted to enter the property. Upon entry to the property, you will be required to check-in via the QR code provided and show a copy of your vaccination certificate
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current regional Victoria restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Wearing a mask at all times when indoors.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.
• A limit of 10 people applies at all open for inspections, subject to density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
• QR code check-in is now a Victorian Government requirement at all open for inspections.