A top-tier investment in the Geelong CBD
Highly appointed with a true consideration for convenience in its design brief, this high-end apartment located at the sought-after 'Mercer' apartment complex boasts on-trend interiors and a blue-chip, waterfront location offering unparalleled convenience.
Inside you'll find two bedrooms, both featuring built-in robes and views to its generously proportioned, return balcony. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area opens to the balcony creating the perfect space to unwind and enjoy. The kitchen comprises stone bench-tops and stainless-steel, Miele appliances while the bathroom features floor to ceiling tile work with quality cabinetry and fixtures and fittings throughout. The split-system air conditioning provides all year-round comfort.
The building services include a large common balcony area, perfect for hosting BBQ's with a direct and uninterrupted bay view. A communal gym is also included in the body corporate and located conveniently on the third floor. A single car space is positioned in the garage along with a separate secure lock-up storage cage.
Located only moments from and walking distance to the prestigious Geelong Waterfront and CBD, this stunning apartment takes low-maintenance living to another level. Only minutes from Geelong's renowned nightlife along Little Malop Street where you can enjoy the finest of restaurants. Don't miss your opportunity to enter Geelong's growing lifestyle shift in apartment living.
• Two generously sized bedrooms, both with BIR's
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and quality fixtures
• Large, return balcony, both bedrooms with views to it
• All external, openable windows feature flyscreens
• One allocated car space with a separate secure storage cage
• Kitchen boasting stone waterfall bench and Miele appliances
• Premium intergraded fridge behind its seamless joinery
• Just moments from the Geelong Waterfront and CBD
• Easy access to Geelong's wonderful nightlife at Little Malop St
Potential rent return at $430 - $450 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.