Designer interiors united with a bay side lifestyle.
Positioned in a premier, waterfront position, this striking apartment is finished with designer interiors and precisely selected fixtures. Boasting two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two car spaces, the central living and dining space is flooded with natural light and is graced by herringbone flooring.
Both bedrooms feature built in storage, while the main bedroom offers an abundance of joinery and a further ensuite with floor to ceiling tilework and neutral, chic color tones. New carpet is enjoyed in both bedrooms, high in quality. Central, ducted heating and cooling is installed throughout and keeps you comfortable during all seasons.
A brand-new kitchen graces the central hub of the home, with granite benches and an abundance of fresh joinery and storage. Herringbone flooring has been laid throughout while automatic blinds are installed on all external windows. A compact, European laundry saves space and creates convenience while the living room leads the way to the undercover deck, overlooking greenery and trees.
Included in the building, you'll be able to enjoy the convenience of the indoor pool and on clearer days, take advantage of the garden terrace on the third level, with uninterrupted bay views across Steampacket Gardens. Enjoy the fireworks on New Year's Eve from the terrace.
Underground secure parking is an included bonus. Both car spaces are tandem and are securely contained. Simply leave the car and walk to all amenities, Geelong CBD, restaurants, bars, Geelong Waterfront, RGYC, and parks along with public transport access to Melbourne all at your doorstep. With a leading location, this apartment enjoys the position of some of Geelong's finest restaurants and cafes, right on its doorstep.
Potential rent return at $620 - $640 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.
• Automatic, block out blinds throughout
• Two bedrooms, both with ample storage
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
• High quality joinery, fixtures and fittings inside
• Brand new kitchen with granite benches and storage
• Ducted heating and cooling for all seasons
• Brand new flooring throughout, herringbone and carpet
• Flooded with natural light from all angles
• Enjoy Geelong's finest restaurants and cafes
• Easy access to public transport and Melbourne CBD
• Excellent building amenities with indoor pool