Positioned within East Geelong's coveted 'Golden Triangle', this stunning, Californian bungalow, represents class, sophistication and a subtle nod to its heritage nature. Original pine floors compliment the interiors, while natural light floods the homes every angle.
Boasting an open plan living, kitchen and dining space, this flexible floorplan makes for comfortable living for those seeking a lifestyle location. Behind the freshly updated façade, you'll discover three bedrooms. The main bedroom featuring an ensuite and built in robes while the other two bedrooms both offer fantastic natural light and built in storage.
Occupying a premium, corner allotment, side access (via Normanby Street) to a double garage and further off-street parking allows you to leave the car at home and take advantage of enjoying all the local amenities. The backyard is secure and private and provides a space for the kids to run around, or the four-legged friend to call home.
Positioned simply moments from some of Geelong's finest attractions including the Botanic Gardens and Eastern Park, this locale is just a stone's throw from the Geelong CBD and Geelong Hospital. For those searching for a lifestyle location, the Bellarine offers some of the state's finest wineries. Melbourne is easily accessed by way of train (South Geelong) or by way of the Geelong Ring Road.
• Comprising three bedrooms, all with built-in storage
• The main bedroom offers an ensuite
• Graced by natural light throughout all corners
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
• Heritage features have been tastefully retained
• Landscaped front and rear yard, perfect for kids and pets
• Occupying a premium corner allotment, with side access
• Lock-up garage, with further parking in front
• Short walk to Eastern Park and the Botanic Gardens
• Eastern Beach Promenade is a comfortable walk or run
Potential rent return at $560 - $580 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.