High-end, mid-century conversion.
Meticulously updated from top to bottom and positioned just moments from the banks of the Barwon River, this former mid-century home has been highly considered and masterfully executed, offering a new lease on life while offering a subtle nod to its previous mid-century life.
Boasting two separate living spaces across its split-level design allows the family to branch and truly enjoy the ample space within. The kitchen has been designed to the highest of quality with on-trend colour schemes, stone benches and the subtle luxuries that quickly become necessities along with a walk-in pantry and quality appliances. Behind its freshly updated façade, three bedrooms have been expertly fitted out, the main bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and a main suite offering floor to ceiling tilework, under-tile heating and timber features. The main bathroom is well positioned to the centre of the home and boasts under-tile heating.
On-trend flooring graces the interiors throughout and leads the way to the sunken lounge and balcony with panoramic views across Geelong and down to the Barwon River. Hydronic heating warms the home in the cooler months, while reverse cycle split-system's offer comfort all year round. The secure, double lock up garage stores the vehicles while doubling as a space to store belongings.
Positioned just moments to the delights of the Highton Village, Barwon River and conveniently located nearby to some of the regions finest primary and secondary schooling facilities. Woolworths Highton and a large offering of reserves are only minutes from the property while easy access to the Geelong Ring Road offers access to Melbourne for those looking to commute.
- Comprising three bedrooms, all with built-in storage
- The main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Under-tile heating in both bathrooms
- Bticino smart doorbell with video capabilities
- Freshly updated interiors from top to bottom
- The kitchen boasts the highest of quality fixtures
- Panoramic views from the balcony across Geelong
- Ample storage throughout and premium cabinetry
- Graced by natural light throughout all corners
- Moments from Highton Village and Woolworths
- Close proximity to the Geelong Ring Road
Potential rent return at $700 - $750 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.