Striking charm in Waterfront precinct
Positioned just a moment's walk to Geelong's prestigious Eastern Beach, this alluring family home boasts an abundance of period features paired with a charming ambience. Highlighting absolute privacy and a versatile floorplan, the location blended with the home is the perfect combination for continued future growth and luxury lifestyle.
Situated across an impressive 603m2 approx. and holding a unique and convenient side access via Park Street, space for a future extension (STCA) is ample in its offering. Featuring four bedrooms behind its period façade, three of which have built-in storage paired with original fireplaces, all serviced by a centrally located and updated main bathroom from the hallway. Hardwood flooring graces the interiors with leadlight fitted to the front door. Natural light floods the interiors from every angle.
The main living area is generously proportioned and serves as the hub of the home. Central heating provides warmth throughout the cooler months and central cooling for the warmer times. The kitchen is positioned toward the rear of the home and is fitted with timber joinery and space for storage. Stainless-steel appliances are fitted making cooking a breeze. A dining space is positioned adjacent to the kitchen and provides a view to the incredibly sized rear yard. Heading outside, you're welcomed by a functional undercover alfresco area, making entertaining a true delight. This also leads the way to a second bathroom and laundry under the roofline. The backyard has matured trees and allows our four-legged friends to run free.
The location is simply unrivalled and is only a short walk to our beautiful Botanic Gardens and Eastern Beach. The Geelong CBD is a short walk, run or ride and offers easy access to the Bellarine where you can enjoy many of its incredible winery's. Take the kids for a walk to Pevensey Park and enjoy its open space. The Geelong station is only minutes away and provides easy access to the Melbourne CBD for those wishing to commute.
• Currently leased until January 2024 at $650p/w
• Period features have been retained inside and out
• Functional floor plan with potential for renovation (STCA)
• Just two owners across its hundred year life
• Well insulated throughout and double glazing to front
• Convenient side access available from Park Street
• Four bedrooms, some with built-in storage and FP's
• Large central living area, serving as the hub of the home
• Central heating and cooling throughout
• Minute's walk to Eastern Beach and the Botanic Gardens
• Large and mature backyard, perfect for entertaining
• Geelong CBD is only a short walk, run or ride
• Geelong Station provides access to the Melbourne CBD
Potential rent return at $650 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.