Charm and style in cosmopolitan district
Offered to the marketplace for the first time in history and positioned across an appealing north-facing allotment of 637m2 Approx. This striking, circa 1950's home provides a step back into the past era, displaying a flawless example of original features and quality craftsmanship. Only a moment's walk to Pakington Street and its café district, the location is unparalleled.
Behind the triple-fronted brick facade, timeless hardwood flooring grace the interiors and leads the way to the central living space, positioned to the front of the home. Natural light seamlessly floods the home throughout, while central heating and a split-system provides comfort all year round in the living room. The original kitchen offers well-kept, original joinery and provides a view to the north-facing backyard. A separate dining room or second lounge is positioned perfectly between the kitchen and main living area. The original and meticulously kept bathroom offers a separate shower and bath. Three bedrooms all offer large proportions, with the main bedroom featuring built-in storage.
Outside, you're greeted by the incredibly private and secure rear yard. Mature trees and plants create a true ambience while a large secure, lock-up garage provides storage for one vehicle, with space for another under the undercover carport. A separate generously sized workshop provides further storage outside.
Cosmopolitan Pakington Street is just a short walk away, representing Geelong's finest restaurants and cafes. The Geelong CBD and Waterfront is only a moment's walk in the opposite direction, providing convenient access to Geelong Station. Supermarkets and fresh food grocers are nearby, making the shopping trip a seamless experience. Geelong's finest colleges and schooling facilities are within a small radius from the home.
• Comprising three bedrooms, the main with built-in storage
• Positioned across a north-facing block of 637m2 approx.
• Hardwood flooring graces the interiors throughout
• Central ducted heating throughout the home
• Natural light floods from all angles within
• Private backyard with mature trees and plants
• Secure lock-up garage with a further carport
• Separate workshop with two separate rooms inside
• Three-minute walk (approx.) to Pakington Street
• Twelve-minute walk (approx.) to Geelong Station
• Fifteen-minute walk (approx.) to Western Beach
• Geelong CBD, Waterfront and Station only moments away