Parkland Outlook and Immediate Rail Trail Access
Set on a slightly raised allotment of approximately 439m2 prized in a tranquil location with a beautiful open outlook looking over the Bellarine rail trail and surrounding parklands, nearby Lake Lorne reserve, Drysdale Park and recreation Centre and the Curlewis golf club.
This home is also only a short drive to Clifton Springs Primary School, St Thomas Primary, St Ignatius Secondary College, Drysdale village shopping strip and Portarlington Rd providing easy access into Geelong CBD or the Bellarine Peninsula and all it has to offer. If you are wanting modern living with a healthy lifestyle and love the fresh air and countryside, then this could be an ideal combination for you. Features include:
• Bright and spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
• 3 further bedrooms off separate hallway, all with built-in wardrobes
• Open plan and fully tiled family living bathed in northerly light and out to undercover alfresco
• High spec kitchen with expansive stone benchtops, walk in pantry with an abundance of storage
• Second living is carpeted and an option for kids' rumpus or home office
• Central family bathroom with separate WC and laundry with rear yard access
• Large, grassed back garden, fully fenced giving privacy, space for children and pets to enjoy with side gate access
• Remote double garage, internal and yard access, additional parking allocated in court, gas ducted heating and split system AC to accommodate all season's
• Quick access to local supermarket, beaches, Clifton springs boat launch, wineries and only meters to the Bellarine rail trail
Now vacant, only 3 years old and still feels new, this beautiful home has everything a growing family or wise investor needs.
For an inspection call Greg Matheson on 0423 224 808
Potential rent return at $480- $500 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.