Chic meets remarkable charm.
A stylish and on-trend renovation throughout, sets the scene for this incredibly charming abode paired with large spaces, a flowing floorplan and natural light drenching every corner of the home.
Timber flooring graces the interiors throughout, while the tastefully selected, neutral colour scheme throughout the home allows you to perfectly blend any furniture or statement pieces into the property. Central, ducted heating is perfectly positioned throughout while a split-system air-conditioner is located in the living space, providing comfort for all seasons.
The kitchen boasts timber bench-tops, a well-proportioned, integrated bar seating space, stainless steel appliances and a 900mm s/s oven and cooktop. The joinery offers ample storage along with built-in wine racks. The bathroom and laundry both boast high-end fixtures and fittings throughout. The bathroom features an open, wet area along with a timber vanity.
Heading outside, an outdoor bar proposes a wonderful space to entertain friends, family and visitors all-year around, while holding the ability to host many of the important annual events. The large backyard space allows the children to play and our four-legged friends to run wild. A secure lock-up garage is located to the left of the block and allows secure vehicle storage.
Public transport is available just moments from the property, while the Geelong CBD is just a short drive, along with Melbourne Road providing access to the Melbourne CBD and suburbs. Many fantastic local primary and secondary schooling options are located across the area and across the suburbs of Geelong.
- Three bedrooms, the main with built-in storage
- Central ducted heating, split system and ceiling fans
- Tastefully designed and updated throughout
- Flooded with natural light in every corner
- Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and storage
- High end bathroom and laundry fixtures and fittings
- Outside bar, perfect for entertaining with a large backyard
- Public transport is available nearby
- Easy access to Geelong CBD and Melbourne suburbs