Modern elegance in college precinct
Offering a location defined as one of the most prestigious in Newtown, this updated townhouse boasts class, modern fixtures and a lifestyle to be envied. Placed across two levels and featuring two bedrooms upstairs, the central living space is situated on the ground floor and offers ample space.
On the ground floor, you will fall in love with the brand new and highly considered kitchen, offering stainless steel appliances, tastefully designed joinery and waterfall bench tops. An abundance of storage is found within the kitchen, while a central window floods the space with natural light and a view to the rear yard. A separate laundry is positioned from the kitchen along with a second toilet.
Heading upstairs, both bedrooms are generously proportioned, carpeted and offering built-in storage. Fans grace the ceilings in both rooms and are modern in their design. Servicing both rooms is the centrally located bathroom with contemporary features and floor to ceiling tile work in the shower.
A unique aspect of this grand offering is a rear accessed, double garage with easy access. The backyard is low-maintenance and lock-up and leave ready, perfect for those looking to travel or utilize the home as short stay accommodation.
Being perfectly positioned in the highly renowned college precinct, Elderslie reserve is opposite the property while the Newtown lookout is only a moment away. Queens Park is just a short walk, run or ride where you can enjoy its panoramic outlook.
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
• Split-system air-conditioning in the living space
• Flooded with natural light throughout
• Brand new kitchen with a unique, functional design
• Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
• Two bedrooms upstairs, both with storage
• Centrally located bathroom between bedrooms
• Double garage with rear access
• Low-maintenance yard, perfect for lock-up and leave
• Moments to Queens Park and Elderslie Reserve
Potential rent return at $420 - $440 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.