Brand New, Four Bedroom, Two Living, Family Home
Take advantage of being the first to occupy this brand new home in one of Geelong's fastest growing suburbs. Walking distance to Armstrong Town centre shopping precinct, parklands, cafes, local schools and only an approximate 10 minute drive to the Surf Coast this home offers both light and space. Comprising entry hall, formal lounge, large open plan living/dining and kitchen which all overlooks an undercover, Alfresco area. The kitchen is well appointed and includes gas cooking, electric under-bench oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry. All four bedrooms are generous in size and comprise built in robes (main with walk in robe and ensuite). Central family bathroom with separate shower recess and bath, W/C, laundry, secure rear yard and double lock up garage with both remote and direct internal access. With more infrastructure planned this is a great opportunity to settle in this lovely area with everything on your doorstep.
***Following Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people are permitted to enter the property. Upon entry to the property, you will be required to check-in via the QR code provided and show a copy of your vaccination certificate
- ALL interested parties must register for inspections using the Contact Agent links.
- Inspections are subject to cancellation or change with minimal notice
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current regional Victoria restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Wearing a mask at all times when indoors.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.
• A limit of 10 people applies at all open for inspections, subject to density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
• QR code check-in is now a Victorian Government requirement at all open for inspections.