Splendid, low-maintenance living in a prime location
Offering the perfect blend of convenience, paired with low-maintenance living and a location to be proud of, this stunning townhouse boasts space and fresh interiors, perfect for turnkey living. Freshly painted throughout blended with a functional floorplan, providing two separate outdoor spaces, living and entertaining has never been easier.
Behind the façade, discover three bedrooms, all with built in storage, the main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is positioned in the centre of the home and easily services the rest of the home. A light filled, open plan living, kitchen and dining space serves as the central hub of the home. The kitchen features ample storage, along with stainless steel appliances, fit for the finest of cooks.
A secure double garage provides internal access to the home. Heading outside, you'll discover two separate outdoor spaces. An undercover space located from the living area and a further courtyard that can be viewed from the main bedroom. Central heating provides warmth throughout the home when required, while two split-system air conditioners are found in the main bedroom and main living area.
Positioned just meters from the Vines Road shopping strip with cafés, a brand-new supermarket and public transport on your front doorstep, making travel around Geelong a breeze. A myriad of Geelong's finest colleges are just moments away, while ovals and parks are only nearby. Access to the Geelong ring road is only a short drive, providing access to some of Victoria's best beaches along with easy access to the Melbourne CBD for those looking to commute.
• Comprising three bedrooms, all with built-in storage
• The main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Freshly painted interiors from top to bottom
• The kitchen boasts ample storage and s/s appliances
• Central heating throughout with two split-system aircons
• Graced by natural light throughout all corners
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
• Secure double garage with internal access
• Two separate courtyards for entertaining and comfort
• Public transport is available on your doorstep
• Close to cafes, supermarkets and schools
• Close proximity to the Geelong ring road for commuting
Potential rent return at $460 - $480 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0477 922 969.