Sell your property with Gartland
We’re your partners in the property journey.
At Gartland, we have a team of highly specialised, knowledgeable and skilled staff. So whether it’s commercial or residential, we are well equipped to assist you during your property journey.
We employ a well-thought-out and tested marketing strategy to enable the successful sale of your property. A variety of marketing methods are used, from traditional methods such as print advertising and signboards to social media advertising and listings on realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au.
With an in-house marketing and communications team, we provide a tailored and unique approach to each sale and property to help achieve your desired result.
When you sell your property with Gartland, you can expect to receive:
- Digital advertising across a range of platforms including realestate.com.au, realcommercial.com.au, Facebook, Instagram and the Google Networks. Your property will also be featured on the Gartland website, which reaches over 10,000 users a month.
- Print advertising within the Geelong Advertiser and GT Magazine. With a readership of over 60,000, your property will be showcased to a significant pool of prospective purchasers.
- Property signage is a key element of marketing a property for sale and our signage is responsible for approximately 30% of the enquiry received from prospective purchasers.
- Database marketing. When you sell your property with Gartland, you will gain access to our full prospect database. Our database spans across local, state, national and international potential purchasers and is updated daily.
- Photography is another key element of a property sale and we work alongside local real-estate photographers, who services and quality cannot be beaten. From internal imagery to drone photography, we work with our photographers to best present your property for sale.
We’re the team on your side.