Stunning East Geelong home with impressive workshop
Treat your family to the lifestyle you've been dreaming of in East Geelong. Occupying approx. 780m2, this home will astound with superb entertaining options, a gorgeous backyard and an approx. 7.6 x 12-metre workshop.
As you step inside the front gate and enter via the bluestone path, you'll be amazed at the sense of privacy this property offers. It's clear that no detail has been spared in this home's stunning transformation, with freshly polished Tassie Oak floorboards and wool carpet enriching the interiors. The open plan living/dining zone establishes the heart of the home, where the built-in entertainment unit makes a stylish statement with blackwood veneer cabinetry. You'll love curling up with your favourite book in the adjoining sitting area, where the northern sunlight is filtered through the mature trees. The kitchen showcases an ASKO dishwasher and SMEG cooking appliances.
Zoned to the rear of the home, the main bedroom creates a private sanctuary with a solid timber door and block-out blinds. Glass doors open onto the courtyard to catch the summer breeze, while the built-in robe and stylish ensuite put the practical elements in place.
Three additional bedrooms (two with built-in robes, one with walk-in robe) are serviced by the main bathroom, with the 4th bedroom offering versatility as a rumpus room. The office makes working from home a breeze with in-built wrap around joinery and automated VELUX roof window.
Outside, the entertaining deck is perfectly designed for year-round enjoyment. So why not invite everyone over as you cook up a storm in the luxe outdoor kitchen? Or simply relax on a lazy afternoon as you watch the kids play on the lush lawn? Established gardens surround the backyard, inviting you to enjoy an abundance of fresh fruit and veggies straight from the source.
Ample off-street parking is yet another standout feature. The dual lock up garage features rear vehicle access to the expansive workshop, which will astound with three-phase power, WC, split system cooling and a gabled roof with mezzanine level. Completely insulated and finished with polished concrete floors this workshop is sure to impress.
This prized location places you a short stroll from Eastern Park, where walking trails connect you to the Geelong Botanical Gardens and East Geelong Golf Club. The Garden Street shopping precinct is moments away, along with public transport and Geelong High School. To top it all off, you are a 15-20-minute stroll to the Geelong CBD and picturesque Waterfront.
• Zoned ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Double-glazing and VELUX skylights enhance the home's appeal
• Abundance of custom cabinetry is featured throughout for extra storage
• Secure entrance with electric front gate and video intercom
• Double lock up garage features polished concrete floors, drive through access and internal access via mudroom
• Solar hot water system
• Both the garage and workshop are fully insulated
• Workshop also boasts a separate WC, sink and split-system air conditioner
• Recycled red bricks are sourced from the Old Geelong Fire Station
• Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the entire home
• Backyard features a sub-surface lawn watering system with approx. 15,000L underground rainwater tanks
Potential rent return at $720 - $740 per week. To discuss in further detail please contact Emily Reid on 0411 497 783.
To protect the health and safety of all Gartland Property staff and clients, and in line with current COVID-19 updates, you will be asked to adhere to the current Victorian restrictions when inspecting this property.
• Keeping 1.5m distance during your visit, where possible.