Unparalleled Corner CBD Location
Gartland are excited to exclusively present For Sale this outstanding Historic Building positioned on the corner of Ryrie & Gheringhap Street adjacent to the former Geelong Post Office and the recently completed Geelong Arts Centre, also close by is the new Quest Serviced accommodation and the luxurious Ryrie Home Apartments and Holiday Inn.
The property is partially leased to Aussie Home Loans with the entry access from Gheringhap Street this allowing for the prominent vacant corner site to either be occupied by the next owner or Leased out to another fantastic Tenant.
The W Leggo & Son Grocers Building is a 1930's Edwardian style building. It is a fine example of early Geelong architecture and is searching for its next owner.
The Property is on one title with two separate addresses, know as 88 Ryrie Street & 55-55A Gheringhap Street, Geelong.
55-55A Gheringhap is tenanted to;
• Aussie Home Loans
• Rent: $23,630.14 Per Annum + GST + Outgoings
• Term: Five (5) years from December 2021
• Further term five (5) years
• CPI increments with Market review at option
• Building area 100sqm approx.
88 Ryrie Street:
• Vacant possession
• Basement, Ground floor & first floor
• Building area: 264 sqm
Combined Build area: 364 sqm approx
Land area: 165 sqm approx
• Excellent frontage and charter building
• Building is set over three levels which includes Basement, Street level and first floor level
• High ceilings
• Existing income stream through 55 Gheringhap St (Aussie Home Loans).
• Significant opportunity to make this your trophy asset in your portfolio or a grand home for your business
• Absolute prime location
• Potential to develop and add extra levels STCA
• Zoned Activity Centre Zone 1